UPCOMING SPECIAL EVENT SAILS:
SANTA CRUZ FALL FIREWORKS CRUISES
Saturday, October 4 and Saturday, October 11
This October marks two notable celebrations in Santa Cruz County. The Santa Cruz Wharf is celebrating its centennial all day on Saturday, October 4 and topping off the events with a fireworks show at 9 PM. The Monte Foundation is holding its 20th anniversary celebration on Saturday, October 11 and setting off their fireworks spectacular in Capitola. On these nights, OYC’s two-hour cruises will provide a unique and ideal vantage point to see the fireworks from, along with complimentary gourmet pizza.
Advance purchase is strongly recommended
LOCAL BEER SAMPLING SAIL
feat. DISCRETION BREWING
Friday, October 3 at 6 PM
TICKETS SOLD OUT!
Kick off the weekend with great views and sampling of brews! This Friday OYC is teaming up our friends at Discretion Brewing
for the last time this season to give you a sampling of some of their tasty brews, while sailing on the beautiful Monterey Bay. Gourmet pizza by Pleasure Pizza’s East Side Eatery
is included, and Discretion’s friendly staff will be pouring. Sail and get to know your local brewers! Tickets are $40 and advance purchase is strongly recommended.
FEATURED WEEKLY SAIL:
1.5-HOUR SUNSET SAILS
Select Fridays, Saturdays & Sundays at various times
Enjoy the breathtaking Santa Cruz sunset aboard the 65′ Team O’Neill catamaran, while discovering the beauty of the Monterey Bay. These relaxing sunset cruises along the picturesque Santa Cruz coastline are perfect for outings with the whole family or just a date with your loved one.
On these unforgettable sails, you will:
• Experience the fun of sailing on a smooth, stable catamaran that new or experienced sailors will enjoy.
• Sail out in the bay along the scenic Santa Cruz coastline, taking in such sights as the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk, Santa Cruz Wharf, multiple lighthouses and beautiful beaches.
• Check out the surfers at the world famous Steamer Lane.
• Sail through the kelp forest where you may catch a glimpse of sea lions, seals, sea otters, turtles and dolphins. Look out farther on to the bay and you may even spot a whale or two.
• Enjoy the beautiful sunset!
The Team O’Neill is open and spacious with plenty of room to stretch out. You can walk the deck, roll on the trampoline or simply sit back and enjoy the ride. Our experienced captains and crew will make sure your sail is fun and safe for the whole family.