We offer a beautiful, respectful, and dignified way for family and friends to say goodbye and celebrate a life of a loved one on the Monterey Bay.
For this type of charter, the catamaran will cruise out of the Santa Cruz Harbor to the location of your choice. Once we’ve reached the scattering site, family or friends may read a short passage, a prayer, or express personal memories of their loved one as the ashes and flowers are scattered into the sea. As a final farewell, the Captain will circle the area marked by the flowers, giving your family time for thoughts and remembrances. Before the end of the charter, our crew will present your family with a commemorative memorial certificate as a keepsake.
Included with this charter is:
- 1.5-hour charter with a scattering site of your choice (within time constraints and dependent on wind/sea conditions)
- Capacity for up to 49 passengers. Passengers of all ages are welcome aboard
- Flower petals to scatter (guests are welcome to bring their own too)
- A commemorative certificate stating your loved one’s name, memorial date, and coordinates of where the ashes were scattered.
- Complimentary coffee, tea and water