Please arrive at the Santa Cruz Harbor at least 45 minutes prior to your departure time (check-in begins 30 minutes prior to departure) to secure parking and make your way to our office to check in. During the summertime and holidays, please give yourself additional time to park, and you may consider dropping off others in your group at our check-in office prior to parking if they have difficulty walking.
There are several parking options:
Northeast Harbor Parking Lot – Accessed via the Brommer St. and 7th Ave. entrance
- We highly recommend parking in the Northeast Harbor parking lot, as there is generally much more available “Visitor” parking there depending on the time and day compared to the Southeast Harbor parking lot which can often be full and congested,. However, please give yourself extra time to walk from the North Harbor (about 15-20 minutes extra prior to check-in time ) to the OYC Check-In Office in the Southeast Harbor.
- Hourly metered “Visitor” parking spots are located by the Northeast Harbor lot. Meters are coin-operated and the rate is $1.50/hour.
- All-Day ($15.00/day) parking permits may be purchased at the pay station (credit card and cash only). If you purchase an All-Day Parking Permit, you may park in a “Visitor” space and must display the permit visibly on your dashboard.
Southeast Harbor Parking Lot (closest to L Dock and the OYC Check-in Office)
- Hourly metered “Visitor” parking spots are located by the Southeast boat launch ramp lot (near L Dock). Meters are coin-operated and the rate is $1.50/hour.
- Hourly Parking Permits ($1.50/hour) are available for purchase at the pay station nearest to Johnny’s Harborside restaurant. You can get your parking permit here, display it visibly on your dashboard, and park in a “Visitor” or long car + trailer space in the Southeast lot close to the OYC Check-in Office.
- All-Day Parking Permits ($15.00/day) are available for purchase at the pay stations by O Dock and at the Southeast boat launch ramp, as well as in the Harbormaster office. If you purchase an All-Day Parking Permit, you may park in a “Visitor” or long car + trailer space in the southeast lot and must display the permit visibly on your dashboard.
Lake Avenue/5th Avenue Parking
- Street parking along the one-way sections of Lake Avenue and 5th Avenue is free through 2022 and permits are not required.
All parking prices are not determined by O’Neill Yacht Charters and are subject to change without notice.